Thursday, September 1, 2011

My First Blog Post

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
Setting up my GMail account was easy, because I already had one set up from when I got a new phone.  The process for creating a Blog was also very easy to follow.  The power point directions were simple and clear, which made the process stress free. 
2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
I expect to learn how to better navigate Angel, GMail, and Blogger.  I also look forward to learning about different styles of art and how to interpret them.
3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
I am a little nervous about taking a course online.  Technology and I don't always get along.  However, I am excited about being able to do more and understand more on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment