Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week 15 Peer Review Critique

1. Which project did you review?
I reviewed "Defining Color Schemes" by Jessica Noble.  

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?

I selected this exhibit because I thought that the theme was similar to mine.  I opened a variety of other students works and browsed the pictures and the titles before deciding that this was the one that most interested me.  

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?

The challenges I faced was just getting started.  I didn't know where or how to start so I started with the end and worked my way to the beginning.  It was easier for me to judge the exhibit and write recommendations on how to improve it, then continue to describe and analyze the piece.  
 
4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?

I didn't mind critiquing my peers work.  I know it is all meant to be constructive criticism and help to improve their work and my own.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?

Yes, I would like to read the critique written about my project.  I think that it would be very helpful and informative.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?

I would rate it a 7, because I felt like I wasn't sure what else to say.  I also had a difficult time with relating the exhibit to current events, movies, books etc.  

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?

I enjoyed making the project more so than critiquing my peers work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment