Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 16 Review Of Course

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
My expectations were to better understand how to navigate Angel, Gmail and Blogger and yes they were met.  I now am much more comfortable with Angel and how to use it.  I also learned a lot about interpreting and understanding art.

2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your initial posting?
I would agree with my original post that art is anything that evokes a feeling inside of you.  It could be visual art, musical, abstract or an installation.  There is really no limit on what could be classified as art, it just depends on the viewer and how they perceive the piece. 

3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
Van Gogh was my favorite artist from the original postings and I have to stick with him.  I love his style and use of color in his works.  There are many artists that I have learned about over the semester that I do like also, but something about Van Gogh just mesmerizes me.


4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
I feel more comfortable with taking an online course.  My opinion is different because of how this course was set up.  The requirements and expectations were clearly given to us and whenever I did have a question or problem either you the professor or another student was willing to help me solve the problem, which eased a lot of the stress of taking an online course.

No comments:

Post a Comment